Sightseeing in Fürth
Fürth – the cloverleaf city seduces
The city with the cloverleaf emblem has got many faces: more than 2,000 monuments, 1,000 years of history, green oases and idyllic corners in the historic center.
Worth seeing are:
- The town hall with its high tower, built like the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- The neo-baroque local theatre, one of the most beautiful in Bavaria
- Or the neo-classical chateau “Burgfarrnbach” with its English garden
Visit one of the different museums:
- The Jewish museum, which provides an insight into the history of the Jewish people in Fürth
- Germany’s largest broadcasting museum, which demonstrates the development of radio and TV
- The new local museum, where multimedia displays present the social and economic history of Fürth
Highlight of the year is the “Michaeliskirchweih”, the largest street fair in Southern Germany, with the colorful “Erntedankfestzug” (Thanksgiving parade).
It lures nearly two million visitors annually from near and far into the town.
Allow yourself to be seduced by Fürth!
» Individual request