Sightseeing in Nuremberg
Nuremberg is the second largest city in Bavaria, with about 500,000 residents.
Due to its rich cultural offering, the beautiful historic center and the good reachability, Nuremberg offers a lot to see and to experience.
Adventures in spring and summer:
- The historic center
- The “Fleischbrücke” (bridge), which was built like the famous Ponte di Rialto in Venice
- The “Blaue Nacht” (Blue Night) (long night of art and culture), which starts the Cultural Summer
- The amazing castle garden
- The big “Trempelmarkt” (famous flea market, twice a year)
- The historic “Kaiserburg” (castle)
- The famous “Bardentreffen” (open-air bard meeting)
- Or the open-air events such as the Classic Open-Air or the Open-Air Movie-Nights
It doesn’t get boring in autumn either:
- Take a relaxed stroll through the many city parks to enjoy the fall colors
- Visit one of the many museums, such as the “Museum für Kommunikation” (transport and communications museum) or the “Spielzeugmuseum” (toy museum)
In winter Nuremberg shows its true face as the number one Christmas city in Germany.
During the advent season Nuremberg attracts with:
- The world-famous “Christkindlesmarkt”
- The Nuremberg “Kinderweihnacht” (children’s xmas market)
- And a lot of other different events and locations, such as the Nuremberg observatory or the planetarium
Whether in spring, summer, autumn, or winter – Nuremberg always has plenty to offer!
» Individual request